Extensive online library of eBooks from a range of genres for general and educational reading
A carefully curated digital library that allows students easy access to narrated and illustrated ebooks.
Instill a love for reading in students. Turn reluctant readers into avid readers.
Scientifically-researched Reading App to engage and improve reading ability
Smart Kidz Club’s comprehensive and integrated classroom solution is for schools and teachers to be used in classrooms. This personalised and engaging student centred learning tool enables teachers to create a superior value in their classrooms while achieving higher student outcomes for all types of learners. Smart Kidz Club teacher license contains enhanced functionality and lesson plan. Teachers save time and have the flexibility to customize curriculum based on individual student’s level and learning needs. Smart Kidz Club helps teachers support all types of learners including those identified with disabilities, reading disorders, or dual language learners by way of the read aloud, highlighting features, and special education section for students with Autism.
- Build digitally savvy classrooms
- Significantly increase children’s engagement and enhance performance
- Use data analytics to track progress
- Enhance parent involvement
- Offer culturally diverse and inclusive content
- Easy for teachers to train and use
- Increase enrollment by offering exclusive digital English reading and learning tool
- Ready to teach
- Easy to use
- Works offline
- Fun learning activities to engage students
- Pre-made quizzes to assess comprehension
- Flexibility to design personalized curriculum
- Facilitate parent involvement
- Conforms to US Common Core State Standards
- Ability to recommend and assign books
- Review reports of child engagement
Based on the school’s requirements a needs assessment form will be prepared followed by a Proforma Invoice being submitted to the school for review, approval, and payment.
Phase II: Implementation
- The hardware required will be ordered and timelines provided (optional based on needs assessment).
- SKC content will be mapped to school’s curriculum with the help of lead teachers from each grade identified by the school.
- The licenses will be provided to the school.
- The teachers will be trained on how to use the tool in the classroom and how to connect with the parents and students at home.
Phase III: Support
Technical support will be provided via email throughout the year.
SmartKidzClub Key Features
Benefits Gr 1 - Gr 12
Library of eBooks for school learning
Narration with word-by-word highlighting
Built-in dictionary to learn words in context
Multi-platform and cross-platform access
Quizzes and activities to gauge reading & vocabulary
Reading tracker to review and monitor progress
Prices available on request. Please request a quote below.
Fill in our quick form and we will get back to you with a swift answer.
To read more about how this can help teachers, you can visit our partner’s site.